Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Reports To: Team Lead, Registered Massage Therapist
The primary responsibility of an RMT is to provide each Guest with an exceptional treatment and high quality of service. Our RMTs must also be able to assess Guest needs, recommend a treatment plan, and educate Guests on maintenance of their well-being. This is accomplished with utmost professionalism and friendliness and in an efficient manner consistent with the operation of a first class spa treatment facility.
A professional who:
- Is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary Guest experience
- Has the ability to set and achieve goals
- Is an excellent communicator with both Guests and team members
- Practices professionalism and discretion with Guests
- Handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- Is committed to the highest standards of safety, quality and hygiene
- Provide massage therapy services with uncompromised attention to spa protocols, quality, and Guest comfort
- Effectively manage time and appointment flow
- Uphold values of honesty, integrity and professionalism in team environment
- Completion and certification of recognized massage therapy program from a qualified educational establishment
- Holds current RMT registration; must be in good standing with a recognized and accredited association.
- 2+ years of experience practicing massage therapy treatments within the spa/health and well-being industry
- CPR certification an asset.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at 106 Crowfoot Terrace NW.