Position Summary: The primary responsibility of an Aesthetician is to provide each Guest with an exceptional treatment and high quality of service. Our Aestheticians must be able to do full aesthetics, with the exception of artificial/gel nails. This is done with the utmost professionalism and friendliness and in an efficient manner consistent with the operation of a first-class spa treatment facility.
A professional who:
- is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary guest experience
- is an excellent communicator with both guests and team members
- practices professionalism and discretion with guests
- handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- must be able to work flexible hours.
- provide esthetic services with uncompromised attention to spa protocols, quality, and guest comfort
- effectively manage time and appointment flow
- uphold values of integrity, honesty, and professionalism in a team environment
- Completion and certification of recognized esthetics program
- At least 2 years of experience practicing esthetics treatment
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com, or apply in person at 106 Crowfoot Terrace NW.