Position Summary: The primary responsibility of an Aesthetician is to provide each Guest with an exceptional treatment and high quality of service. Our Aestheticians must be able to do full aesthetics, with the exception of artificial/gel nails. This is done with the utmost professionalism and friendliness and in an efficient manner consistent with the operation of a first-class spa treatment facility.
A professional who:
- is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary guest experience
- is an excellent communicator with both guests and team members
- practices professionalism and discretion with guests
- handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- must be able to work flexible hours.
- provide esthetic services with uncompromised attention to spa protocols, quality, and guest comfort
- effectively manage time and appointment flow
- uphold values of integrity, honesty, and professionalism in a team environment
- Completion and certification of recognized esthetics program
- At least 2 years of experience practicing esthetics treatment
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at 106 Crowfoot Terrace NW.
With over 20 years of operation in Calgary, the tri-property group consisting of Sante Medical, The Spa Ritual and Sante Spa Victoria are recognized leaders in their industries. Sante Medical specializes in hair restoration, breast and body plastic surgery, cosmetic rhinoplasty, cosmetic and preventative procedures, bio-identical hormones as well as a suite of aesthetic treatments.
The Spa Ritual (Calgary) and Sante Spa Victoria (Victoria, BC) have distinguished themselves as some of the most elite spas in the world by achieving Quality Assurance Accreditation by Leading Spas of Canada and are recognized at the international level with the Crystal award for Spa Excellence.
Our Accounting Department is looking for 2 dynamic individuals to perform full cycle accounting for Sante Medical Ltd, The Spa Ritual and Sante Spa Victoria reporting to the Accounting Director. The incumbent will have a strong attention to detail and the ability to see how the accounting processes affect the entire organization. The accounting department as a whole is focused on creating efficiencies and incorporating new technologies to create better workflows.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable entry and bill payments
- Accounts receivable entry, invoicing and collections
- Bank, cash and credit card account reconciliations
- Additional balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation of adjusting journal entries
- Prepare GST/HST/PST returns
Payroll and Human Resource Management
- Prepare and process payroll transactions
- Administer employee benefit programs
- Process gratuity payments
- Payroll remittance
- Process ROE’s
- Process year-end T4’s
- Advise and assist in applying the appropriate employment standards legislation
- Prepare and submit WCB compensation reporting
- Create and document employee policies
Education, Experience and Skills
- Must have experience with Quickbooks Desktop
- Intermediate Excel skills
- 5+ years’ experience performing full cycle accounting including payroll
- Education in Business Administration and Accounting an asset
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- The capacity to handle multiple priorities and demands on your time
This is a full-time position working from Sante Medical located at 1451 – 14th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience of the individual and includes health, dental and vision benefits plus EXCELLENT PERKS!
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com