From its inception, The Spa Ritual was created as a Centre of Excellence. The Spa Ritual was the first spa in Western Canada to be awarded certification under the International Standards of Spa Excellence.
Through the independent inspection, Spa Quality LLC assess The Spa Ritual as 'a leader in the spa industry.'
This rigorous process of certification reviewed quality management systems and assessed The SpaRitual's Guest experience, operations support, leadership, intention and continuous improvement.
Quality Assurance Approval by Leading Spas of Canada
The Spa Ritual and sister spas Santé Spa Calgary and Santé Spa Victoria are three of only 16 spas in Canada awarded the Quality Assurance Approval designation by the Leading Spas of Canada's pilot program to establish national standards of safety, quality and hygiene.
International Spa Association Global Best Practices
The Spa Ritual provides spa experiences and treatments in accordance with ISPA's Global Best Practices.
Green Spa Network
As a founding member of the Green Spa Network, The Spa Ritual is committed to environmental protection and sustainability.
The Spa Ritual supports urban environmental sustainability and is a proud member of Green Calgary.
Crystal Award of International Standards of Spa Excellence
The Spa Ritual is the only Canadian spa to be awarded certification under the 2010 International Standards of Spa Excellence, as independently assessed through on-site inspection by Spa Quality LLC, U.S.A.
This rigorous process of certification reviewed management systems and assessed The Spa Ritual's Guest experience, operations support, leadership, intention, and continuous improvement.
Through the independent inspection, Spa Quality LLC assessed The Spa Ritual as a 'leader in the Spa Industry' and judged its Spa Quality Program as 'one of the best in North America'.
The Spa Ritual supports SpaEvidence, an online portal designed to help people explore the medical evidence that exists for spa and wellness therapies.
Thousands of studies are available to the general public and media at http://www.spaevidence.com, evaluating the benefits of approaches like massage therapy, cellulite treatment, lymphatic drainage, sauna and relaxation therapies and SpaEvidence offers the most relevant, authoritative sources of "evidence-based medicine."
Sanitation and Sterilization
All tools utilized in nail treatments undergo hospital grade sterilization and our pedicure footbaths and Bali Moon Tub feature pipe-less technology to ensure the highest standards of hygiene.
The Spa Ritual is a founding member of the Green Spa Network; a not-for-profit trade association responsible for bringing sustainable operating practices to the spa industry and promoting the natural connections between personal wellbeing, economic sustainability and the health of the planet. The goals of the Green Spa Network are:
• To bring sustainable operating practices to the spa industry.
• To facilitate education, research and alliances in sustainable business practices.
• To promote the natural connections between personal wellbeing, economic sustainability, and health of our planet.
The Spa Ritual's Green Program
As part of our commitment to environmental protection and sustainability, our Green Program outlines corporate objectives for minimising our Spa's operational impact on the environment. The Spa Ritual Team endeavours to:
• Work diligently to minimise our waste stream and conserve natural resources, particularly through energy and water conservation.
• Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and strive to follow best environmental practices.
• Make environmental considerations an important aspect of decision-making.
• Review the objectives of our Green Program on a periodic basis.
• Build local partnerships in the communities where we do business. These partnerships allow us to share our stewardship message, effect positive environmental change and raise awareness for our Guests and Team Members.
• Promise to consider the opinions and feedback of our Guests when examining our environmental programs and procedures.
• Identify areas for improvement and innovation and support the efforts of our own Green Committee.
All donation requests must be submitted to the attention of the Donations Committee at least six weeks prior to your event. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we respectfully request that you do not call to inquire about the status of your request. All requests will be reviewed; however, only those requests accepted will be contacted directly.
For donation and sponsorship inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.